Dear UniConnect community,
We are pleased to announce an upgrade of UniConnect. Thanks to the support of our partner HCL, we are upgrading UniConnect from IBM Connections Version 6.0 to HCL Connections Version 7.0. Our members can expect the following improvements and new functions:
- Various adjustments to the user interface.
- Print content to PDF.
- Community Templates: Thanks to this new feature, the UCT can offer you evaluated templates for your communities.
- Creation Wizard: Guides the user step-by-step through the process of creating a community.
- Files: Transfer ownership of your files to another user.
- Orient Me: Updates in your network are highlighted with a new design.
- Languages: Select your preferred menu language.
- Video conferences hosted in Koblenz with HCL Sametime 11.5.
- Connections Notifyer and Connections Community Manager: We would like to thank our friends at Belsoft, as their powerful admin tools make our work much easier.
- Activities Plus and Huddo boards: Thanks to our friends from ISW, you can manage and assign tasks more effectively.
This is an extensive maintenance job. UniConnect will most likely therefore not be available for the period from February 28, 2022, 8:00 a.m. to March 13, 2022, 6:00 p.m. (CET).
If you have any questions, we will be very happy to answer them: https://uct.de/en/contact/
Best regards from Koblenz
Söhnke Grams (Managing Director UCT)